Wednesday 12 December 2012

Roofing...

We had rain all day Monday and so progress was slowed a little, but the roof is now ready to be shingled. Ralph tells me that the roofer will arrive today, as will the doors and windows. This shows the beginning of the porch.


Inside, the forest of timbers is slowly drying out...
Nicholas

Here is a photograph of Nicholas' footprints...on the snow-covered deck...he went outside to turn off our Christmas lights last evening BAREFOOT!

I now know that the indoor switches to control the outdoor lighting in the new house are imperative, given his inclination to bucking my insistence that he bundle up, wear his winter coat and boots, etc...sigh...

He is wonderful and has been visiting the house without me this week, as I have begun teaching at the massage school during the week. As I only have 1/2 days on Thursday and Friday...I will be able to see the progress with the shingles, the doors and the windows...what a Christmas gift!
Judy


No comments:

Post a Comment