Monday 15 October 2012

Last of the colours...

I had a lovely walk in the woods behind the cottage the other day and found myself lost quite soon. With 62 acres as part of this property the woods go on and on for what seems like miles.
After a while I found myself on a rough track which led me up to a plantation center run by the Plantsmen nursery. Fortunately I was able to find my way back after being guided by one of the workmen there.
The trees were showing signs of advanced color change...


We heard today that our mortgage is ready to close! Great news... and the foundation work is to begin very soon.
Nicholas

Hanging in there....

That is what is required at this time...

It is not required so much of us, at least not in this instance, but a number of really amazing friends are doing this in this moment of their lives.

And they are doing so with grace, gentleness of spirit, and extraordinary compassion.

This little guy reminds me that life isn't always easy, it requires exquisite flexibility and inordinate levels of creative ingenuity at times...

And sometimes, just sometimes..when all of those things are utilised, a feast is available...

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment