Tuesday 10 July 2012

Water and Light...

We found our way down to Cass Park at the Southern end of Cayuga Lake...
The marina here seems as if it is by the sea...
an amazing sense of scale

and, when we got back to our temporary home, I spotted a hummingbird dancing amongst the Be Balm plants we had planted on the deck, for a minute or two...
Nicholas

So we were walking towards Cayuga Lake and saw this tall, wooden structure in the distance...it seemed empty and abandoned until we drew near.




It was then that we saw the bald eagle! How had it made a nest and created a safe haven for new beginnings at the foot of Lake Cayuga?


Today I signed an offer of employment for myself at the Finger Lakes School of Massage...I know...Finger Lakes...anyway, rather than teach actual massage therapy, I have been offered the opportunity to nurture and support the entire part-time student population as a kind of guidance counsellor, clinic supervisor, got-to person when it all gets tough...I will be sharing this privilege with a woman who reminded me of my best friend from massage school and that made my spirit say "Yes". 


So, the frame, the structure seems to have been prepared for me...now, I will begin to make a nest, settle in and see what can be created....


Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment